U.S. Chamber Transportation Meeting
Feb. 23 ~ 4:30 p.m.
@ MBACC Boardroom, 1200 N. Oak St., Myrtle Beach
RSVP to (843) 916-7219 or Kathy.Richardson@VisitMyrtleBeach.com by Feb. 21
MBACC Legislative Policy Council will host Alex Herrgott, director of Transportation & Infrastructure with the U.S. Chamber, to discuss the Make Transportation Job #1 campaign. This campaign is dedicated to maintaining the grassroots momentum and work to propel a multiyear surface bill across the finish line before the expiration of the extension on March 31, 2012.
Discussion items will include:
1) Legislative update regarding status of House and Senate Transportation Bills
2) Hear about transportation and infrastructure issues facing your local chamber/community
3) Talk about Make Transportation Job #1 campaign
Make Transportation Job #1 campaign, sponsored by U.S. Chamber-led Americans for Transportation Mobility Coalition, includes a six figure ad campaign in Washington, D.C. and districts around the country which started Feb. 12. You can view the TV ads on the U.S. Chamber’s YouTube Channel:
- New Leadership: Make Transportation Job #1
- Bipartisan: Make Transportation Job #1
- Radio Spot
Entry filed under: Legislative Issues. Tags: .