f.l.a.v.o.r. – A Sampling of the Grand Strand’s Cuisine
Thursday, April 5, from 5-8:30 p.m.
Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A
f.l.a.v.o.r., which stands for Fresh, Local, Appetizing, Valuable, Original, Restaurants, will feature more than 30 restaurants featuring their most appetizing menu items. There will be a beer and wine garden, and wine tastings. The event is free and open to the public. Food samples will average one to three tickets, with each food ticket costing $1.
Reserve Your Free Space Today!
1) Participating restaurants will receive 50 percent of the cash total of the tickets they collect.
2) $275 registration fee is comped for MBACC restaurant members.
3) Opportunity to promote your restaurant to chamber members and 5,000+ locals and visitors.
4) Free advertising in a two-week print ad in the Waccamaw Publishers papers with coupon space.
5) Opportunity to have one of your food samples judged with winner receiving $1,000 cash prize and bragging rights!
6) Registration deadline March 16. Register today.